Tygerberg Campus have 4 co-ed residences.
Students who are placed in any one of these residences are under the supervision of a warden. The warden, in turn, is assisted by senior students acting as advisors. Resident advisors assist students with a variety of needs, monitor facility security and maintenance, and plan numerous educational and social programmes for students.
- Modern laundry facilities
- A common "living room" area for socialising, watching TV or just "hanging out"
- All the women's residences, and some of the men's, also have a communal and/or private lounge area where visitors can be recieved and entertained.
- Most of the residences boast lovely courtyards and/or gardens for play and relaxation.
- Each room has a network point for connecting your own computer to the University's network, electronic information resources, the Internet and web-based e-learning tools.
Meals in residences (updated meal fees for 2014 will only be available later in the year)
|Huis ten Bosch||Helshoogte|
|CO-ED Residences (Mixed-gender per floor)|
|New Generation (Senior Students)|
STAG (Senior Students)
Private Affiliated Residence
The University owns apartments ideally located on campus. These apartments are available to academics (local and international), seminar-, conference-, workshop and/or short course attendants as well as parents and visitors during graduation ceremonies.
T: 021 808 9568